Friday, May 01, 2009

6 Days...

.
May! May! May!

Welcome to the Muddy Month of May!

Yes – the countdown is finally on. May has come – and there’s just 6 more days until ‘This is the Mud!’ (that story of muck, mess and mayhem) will be hitting bookshop shelves.

A couple of things to look out for in May.

2nd May – I will be appearing as a guest on Sally Murphy’s blog, where I will talk briefly about This is the Mud! and share some poetry tips with readers.

3rd May – I will be co-hosting a Verse Off competition with Sally Murphy. Drop by on Sunday and find out how YOU can participate.

7th May – This is the Mud! will be released and I’ll be celebrating here and everywhere!!!!

8th May – Launch party for This is the Mud! with a special edition of the Verse Off competition. Join the party online.

Also during May, This is the Mud! illustrator Warren Crossett will be sharing his thoughts. And the Verse Off continues…

Be sure to visit, so that you too can get stuck in the mud in May!
.

2 comments:

  1. It's getting close now, kat.
    thanks for dropping into my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat, here's my rhyming poem.

    Two turtles sat on a fallen log
    relecting on what they saw,
    "I wish", said the turtle to the other one,
    "that our life wasn't such a bore."

    So they pulled their heads in
    and rolled off the log,
    landing with an almighty splish.
    A crocodile came and swallowed them whole,
    and the turtles got their wish.

    ReplyDelete